Thursday, January 21, 2010

Vertigo Inducing


Every time I looked up to try to compose this shot, I felt like I was about to fall over backwards into the street.  I could not get any wider with the lens I had.  No perspective adjustment here, obviously.  I would have lost the flags, and besides, I liked the graphic lines leading the eye up to the sky.  Which, by the way, was completely blank (except for some flare which I cloned out). So, first time ever for me to add clouds with a brush.  Could you tell? 
Nikon D700, 24- 70mm lens at 24mm, f16 and 1/45, ISO 200

3 comments:

  1. Great series of building shots Cindy. Keep 'em coming...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clouds look great! Welcome to the dark side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would need a recliner to get that shot. Had you not said, I wouldn't have known you added the clouds...nice.

    ReplyDelete