Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Wortham Park 3

This is at the back of the park and has fountains down the center of the pool but I cloned out the metal pipes since they were not spraying anyway.  Photographing here at dawn or maybe on a cloudy day would allow a more evenly lit image --- the bright sunlight on the columns to the right are distracting, I know.  It is hard to tell but there are benches under the ivy covered walkway. I cloned out distracting patches of sun from the lattice windows on the left foreground also, but decided there is just too much uneven light all over the image to continue with all that.

1 comment:

  1. Need a cloudy day? I know a guy that has just the Photoshop brush for you!

    Very orderly composition. I think this photo does a great job reflecting the overall order of this park. Everything has a place and everything is in its place.

    ReplyDelete