Saturday, January 14, 2012

Precious Puppiness

This is Ford and he was a lot of fun to photograph last week.  I am now shooting at the new animal shelter in Friendswood, and I really like being able to have the cats, kittens, puppies and small dogs off leash in a small "meet and greet" room.  Here I set up a table which helps keep them in one spot and I have a helper who stands just out of the frame to keep the animals from jumping off and getting hurt.  The walls are painted a taupe which I was happy to see at first because the wall color in a small room can really reflect on the animals, but now I am getting tired of it so brought a green microfiber throw and put it over my Scrim Jim reflector propped on some chairs behind the table.  Ford was adopted the next day!







1 comment:

  1. LOVE it!! I've missed your blog posts these last few weeks... glad to see a new one. =)

    ReplyDelete