Monday, January 17, 2011

My First Ferret

 Farrah the ferret

The number of animals coming into Friendswood Animal Control has slowed down lately --- there was one week recently when all the animals impounded went home to their owners and I did not have to go in to photograph at all.  But this sweet little female ferret came in last week and is now available for adoption.  She is litter box trained and loves to just cuddle and snuggle in your arms.  I have had hamsters, guinea pigs, rabbits, dogs, my sister had a rat for a while but none of us have had a ferret, and I understand they do have some special requirements but I have no idea what those are.  If you know anyone who would like a ferret and is willing to do the homework to find out how to properly care for this animal, tell them about Farrah at Friendswood Animal Control --- she is available for only a $25 adoption fee.

No comments:

Post a Comment