Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Newborn in Black and White


I did process these in black and white, as well as sepia.  Not sure if I added vignetting in Silver Efex, but probably as I usually do.  I forgot that I had so little space to work in that I could not get them far enough away from the backdrop to blur it as much as it needed (and there was a HUMONGOUS TV on that wall so couldn't use their home as the backdrop) so I had to add the curtains here in post-processing.

 

 I caught the ghost of a smile on the baby in the second shot which was actually the first and then I asked her to move the baby closer to her face.  I prefer her straight on profile in the image above but the sweet expression on the baby below...shoulda combined them but all those yarn fuzzies defeated me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment