Why the Fujifilm X100 T?
11 years ago
“A great photograph is a full expression of what one feels about what is being photographed in the deepest sense, and is, thereby, a true expression of what one feels about life in its entirety” -Ansel Adams
Haha! So cute :) Love the angle!
ReplyDeletegreat pose (can an animal really pose?)!
ReplyDeleteLove this !
ReplyDeleteAwwww, that's just too adorable. Both of our pets are from the animal shelter. I can't stand to see animals in a cage.
ReplyDeleteGreat shot! Love how you were able to "pose" this adorable kitty!
ReplyDeleteAdorable. I'd love to give him a good hug!
ReplyDeleteFantastic shot! LOVE the angle. Just beautiful! And hope he gets adopted...
ReplyDeleteWhat a great perspective! SO cute!
ReplyDeleteI love the angle.
ReplyDeleteMy little guy (cat) was adopted as well. I love him to death.
This is simply adorable! Love the different perspective!!!
ReplyDeleteI love this ...which is Amazing since I'm not the biggest cat fan! Spectacular!
ReplyDeleteGreat job finding a perspective that one with a lesser eye would have overlooked! Great job!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!
ReplyDeleteToo cute!!
ReplyDeleteHaha what a great shot. Makes him look so playful and fun.
ReplyDeleteFantastic capture! I love it.
ReplyDeleteThis photo made me smile!
ReplyDeleteWonderful capture!
ReplyDelete