Sunday, July 10, 2011

She's 6 Months Old Already

Time flies --- it has been six month since I photographed this little doll last December.  Recently my college girlfriends met at my lake house in Burnet for a few days and her mom, the daughter of one of my friends, brought the baby out for an impromptu photo session. She is not quite able to sit up on her own longer than a couple of seconds...which resulted in a few tumbles before we decided to try something different!  
 
 
 


 
The quilt was handmade by my great grandmother and I was just really lucky that the two outfits the baby had with her coordinated so well with the fabrics in the quilt.  I used natural light from some west facing windows and a large aperture to blur the uninteresting background.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment