Monday, November 22, 2010

I Finally Met the Famous Gonzo

I have heard all about Gonzo for at least 5 years, maybe longer.  He is my brother's dog, an Akita and possibly Labrador mix, saved at the last minute from being euthanized.  Gonzo shares some character quirks with our rescue Pearl who is probably a Husky or Samoyed mix, but Gonzo is pretty unique.  They both tend to make Chewbacca noises (like that character on Star Wars), both hate baths and avoid all water, and they don't bark as much as many dogs.  My sister has nicknamed him Eeyore for his sad demeanor when my brother is away and she is pet-sitting because he mopes around.  He has some really beautiful orange eyes and gorgeous black and white fur.  It was great to finally meet him after hearing about him for ages.













No comments:

Post a Comment