Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Adopted

My foster kittens were adopted together by a great young woman over a week ago, and I miss them!  It was so fun to see them zip around the house, it was wonderful to sit at the computer and have one or both in my lap, and I had to laugh a time or two when I unexpectedly came across one somewhere unusual --- like on my kitchen counter.  Unusual for me, not for a cat.  All of my dogs enjoyed them too, but especially Pearl and Toby and keeping up with two active kittens kept them busy and entertained.  I came very close to failing at fostering and adopting them myself, but I know they have a great home and were so lucky to be able to stay together and soon I will foster another cat and save another life.  Still, Miles and Mica were my first ever kittens and they will always have a special place in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment